- Lower your Facility’s Operation Cost – Take it directly from Air.
- Eliminate the expense of Purchasing, Receiving & Monitoring Your Hospital’s Oxygen Supply.
- Monitor the Oxygen quality instantly.
- Fully Automatic Man less Operation.
- Generates Oxygen as and when required Plug It, Switch on & forget.
- Easy to install and maintain – Skid Mounted & Pre-commissioned Purity of Oxygen up to 93-95% can be achieved (Approved by US Pharmacopeia)
- 99% purity can also be achieved.
EQUIPMENTS ARE FABRICATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL RELEVANT CODES LIKE…
- ISO/DIS – 10083 & ISO – 14001
- ASME VIII DIV 1
- ANSI, NEMA
- Europian Pharmacopoeia
- INDIAN CENTRAL DRUG STANDARD CONTROL ORGANIZATION
In this system, when compressed air is passed through adsorption tower field with Z.M.S, the molecules of nitrogen, moisture & other unwanted gases are adsorbed on a surface of Z.M.S and oxygen which is not adsorbed by Z.M.S comes out of adsorption tower. This oxygen is collected in a surge vessel. Two adsorption towers are used for continuous generation of oxygen gas, which are interconnected with auto-changeover valves controlled by Programmable Control Panel (PLC) in the control panel. After saturation of one tower with oxygen, the process automatically changes over to another tower resulting in the continuous production of oxygen gas for long.
MAJOR COMPONENTS OF PSA SYSTEM
- Air Receiver
- Oil Removal Filter
- Pre Filter (10 Micron)
- After Filter (5 micron)
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- PSA Module
- Surge Vessel
- Bacteria/Sterile Filter
- Pressure Regulator
BENEFITS OF ON-SITE OXYGEN GAS GENERATION PLANT
- Continuous O2 generation & generate as per required.
- Fully automatic operation – No need manpower.
- Directly generate on-site – No risk of supply chain failure.
- Save 60-70% per annum compared to Liquid/Cylinder of O2.
- Payback period within 6 months to 2 years or less.
- No required safety regarding N.O.C